Senior Partner PwC Cyprus
Cleo qualified as an accountant incidentally as she went to London to study dance. She joined PwC Cyprus in 1992 and ten years and three children later became the first female partner. Having spent 30 years in tax with tons of technical expertise in London and Cyprus, Cleo is today wearing various hats. She is:
• Serving international private clients, helping them to manage their companies and personal wealth
• Heading services offered to the shipping industry, an industry very close to her heart
• In charge of Corporate Responsibility
• The Chief Learning Officer
• The Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer
• A member of the Management Board of PwC Cyprus.
Throughout her career her focus has always been people. As an EMCC accredited coach and an HRDA certified trainer she is involved coaching, training and mentoring helping people to reach their full potential. Driven by uncompromising values and passionate about I&D she helps organizations develop diverse & inclusive work environments and designs and facilitates I&D trainings and workshops. Cleo has extensive experience in public speaking. She acted as a host/speaker in many events and conferences and participated/moderated several panel discussions. On a personal level, her uniqueness is her positive energy and her love for dance. Having mastered work/life integration, she is a Zumba Instructor, an active gardener, a lover of interior design and a non stop traveler/explorer.